#145624  by Brandon Bowlds
 Sat Apr 04, 2015 9:20 am
eric wrote:
Brandon Bowlds wrote:Thanks so much Mike. Ok, now I just need some magnets. Anybody want to hook a brother up, or split an order?

And decide whether I want to use the Super D that I already have at the store I work at, or order a Super II. I was listening to 4-15-82 last night and the tone was killing. That is a Dual Sound I think.....
Home Depot- Halfway up the machine screw/ fastener aisle , they carry an assortment of rectangular ceramic magnets. You'll have to do a little modifying for exact fit but they'll work fine.
I appreciate your help!
 #158617  by Jon S.
 Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:07 am
mediabuyout wrote:are the single coil-ized Super 2s for sale?
I'm surprised no one is doing this to sell the resulting individual coils. I'd buy at least one and know others who would, too. Perhaps it's just not commercially viable given the labor costs.
 #159183  by ScottWalkerGuitars
 Tue Dec 05, 2017 5:30 pm
Since Photobucket changed their deal, I removed the place where the pics would be and will try this link to my Facebook page, where there is an album that contains the exact same pics, you'll just have to click through to my FB page.

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set ... 4ff5cf4b24

If there is another solution to embed pics, please drop me a line and ill be happy to just post them here.
 #159189  by tntawney
 Tue Dec 05, 2017 7:41 pm
Wow, super cool for following up on here Scott.