#158072  by hippieguy1954
 Fri Aug 25, 2017 2:26 am
What power amp do you want? My suggestion is a McIntosh Mc2300 or Mc2100. As you might know, Jerry used the Mc2300. I use a Mc2100.
There are other options. Some folks use, Carvin, Mosvalve, Messa, Quilter. Read thru these search results and you will see.
http://www.rukind.com/forum/search.php? ... =power+amp
 #158077  by Jon S.
 Fri Aug 25, 2017 12:26 pm
Searing75 wrote:Strong, young back= McIntosh MC50, 100, 250, 2100.

Sore, older back=Carvin DCM200L.
I must be both as I have a McI and a Carvin! (I also now have a hernia needing surgery before long - guess I'll be using my Carvin rig more.)